Become a Member
Membership has its benefits and aids the community in many ways.
- Education Programs
- Monthly Newsletter with Garden Tips, Special Events
- Field Trips & Tours to Private & Public Gardens
- Scholarships for Horticulture Students
- Help with Community Landscaping Projects
- Exchange of information on everything from Abelia to Zephyranthes, native plants to Orchids
It's our annual summertime hiatus, when we tend to sumertime fun and sun ... and our gardens.
We're also working on our upcoming garden club events starting in October. Watch for details of our 2016 - 2017 season to be posted here soon.